Study on the planning and management of urban reasonable volume from the perspective of development-Taking Taipei City as an example: the forecast, analysis, planning, review and management of the total volume and increment of the city and districts

The source of volume increase in Taipei City in the past ten years, 31% of the volume increase comes from various types of volume transfer, such as: volume transfer of urban planning (public facility reservation), volume transfer of historic sites, and volume transfer of Dadaocheng , The remaining 69% of the volume increase is due to volume rewards from different sources, such as urban renewal rewards, critically old volume rewards, open space rewards, etc. However, in recent years, the city’s population has continued to decrease, and the city’s public facilities and environmental capacity are limited. In order to maintain a good urban environment, the city’s volume policy should be reviewed as a whole. This case discusses and analyzes the reasonable total volume and increment of Taipei City. Because it involves comprehensive indicators of urban environment, economy, transportation, and geographic information system analysis, it is planned to entrust comprehensive urban planning, municipal management, and spatial analysis. Handle by groups with professional qualifications and relevant experience, and relevant research results will serve as a reference for the subsequent review of the city’s volume transfer and volume award system.

Implemented by College of City Management
Date: 2020/11/16-2021/03/31

臺北市立大學 版權所有 © 2020 University of Taipei. All Rights Reserved.